TeamHealth is offering an exciting full-time opportunity for a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) to make a positive difference with our behavioral health team in the Chattanooga, Tennessee, area. We ask that you have prior psychotherapy experience to apply.
This practice offers you the ability to use your full skill set as an LCSW, promoting important health and mental health outcomes to our deserving patients. The position offers a decidedly rewarding work-life balance with a distinctly flexible schedule, along with competitive earning potential.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Provide individual psychotherapy services
- Participate as a member of an interdisciplinary care team
- Join a large, stable company practicing for over 40 years
The Scenic City!
Known as the Scenic City, Chattanooga lies along the banks of the Tennessee River and has received national recognition for the renewed beautiful downtown and riverfront, which includes a renowned aquarium, children's museum, theaters, walking paths, and other sites and activities. Outdoor recreation activities are plentiful, but there are also traditional attractions like the Chattanooga Choo Choo, Rock City Gardens, Lookout Mountain, and the zoo.