As a TeamHealth psychiatric nurse practitioner, your ability to enable each individual to function at the highest possible level of mental, social, and emotional wellness is an essential part of providing compassionate care in a post-acute care environment.
Your primary responsibilities will include psychiatric assessments, develop treatment plans, and medication management for adult and geriatric patients in a large skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. Enjoy the autonomy of an assigned caseload, flexible workday schedule, and collaboration with treatment team members to provide a higher level of patient care.
- Generous sign-on bonus available
- Flexible weekday round-and-go schedule
- Base plus productivity compensation paid bi-weekly
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k and extensive paid time off (PTO)
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Columbia, South Carolina
Columbia, the capital of South Carolina, is a city rich with history. There are numerous things for the entire family to see and do throughout the Riverbanks Region. Visit important places in history and antebellum homes, enjoy the arts, play or watch sports, attend festivals, or participate in outdoor activities. And don't forget the Riverbanks Zoo. Columbia is one of the nation's Top 30 most livable cities according to The Partnership for Livable Communities. An easy drive to either the Atlantic coast or the mountains and half way between New York and Miami, Columbia is known for its beautiful climate and famous for its friendliness.