TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time staff physician to provide compassionate care at Banner Casa Grande Medical Center in Casa Grande, Arizona. Banner Casa Grande Medical Center receives an annual volume of 40,000. The 16-bed emergency department (ED) has 30 hours of physician coverage and 22 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage. The emergency department sees moderate acuity patients with an 18% admission rate and a 14% pediatric population. The EMR is Cerner. There is an EMS base station with 24-hour helicopter service. We ask that candidates be board eligible/certified in emergency medicine
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. You'll receive robust leadership development resources–mentorship, face-to-face training, online learnings and more to transform a practice and patient lives. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Independent contractor model (1099)
- Competitive compensation
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Exceptional network of physicians
- Access to TeamHealth clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice
- Member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
Banner Casa Grande Medical Center
Established in 1984, Banner Casa Grande Medical Center is a full-service, non-profit, hospital committed to providing quality health care to the Casa Grande Valley. A 187-bed facility, Banner Casa is home to a staff of 170 physicians representing most major specialties. Services at the facility include advanced wound care/hyperbaric medicine, interventional cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, obstetrics, sleep lab, medical imaging, and outpatient surgery. Surgical services include general surgery, urology, vascular and orthopedics. There is a 24-hour hospitalist program in place and 24-hour in-house radiology services.
An eclectic mix
Casa Grande is a dynamic, involved community, a modern city with rural heritage and old-fashioned values. Casa Grande's location, mild climate, and scenic attractions make it attractive year round and especially during the winter months! Our prize-winning Casa Grande Main Street historical shopping district offers many unique shops. In short, you can find everything for you and your family in Casa Grande!