Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time nocturnist with our hospitalist team at Baptist Medical Center South in Montgomery, Alabama. TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine and family medicine physicians to join our well-established hospitalist program. This position offers a signing bonus, flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance. Residents, new graduates and Visa candidates are welcome to apply.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
Montgomery's largest healthcare facility
This facility has been a part of the community since 1963, and is a 454-bed, not-for-profit medical center. The area recognizes Baptist Medical Center South for its leading services in cardiovascular, orthopedic, neurology, and surgery. Its services have expanded to include an accredited sleep disorders center, regional neonatal intensive care unit, chest pain diagnosis and treatment center within the emergency department, behavioral health treatment facility and family centered maternity center.
Montgomery is a "capital" location!
This southern metropolitan area is located on the Alabama River and is home to Alabama State University. Proximity to gulf beaches, lakes and mountains, as well as 200 days of sunshine throughout the year, 90 city parks, a vibrant riverfront and 175 miles of pedestrian/cycling infrastructure makes for excellent livability! Montgomery is known for its renaissance of historic downtown and redevelopment of the riverfront. Enjoy living in the showplace for southern hospitality, beautiful weather, and high-tech jobs.