TeamHealth has an opening for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join our team at Sweetwater Hospital Association in Sweetwater, Tennessee. The ideal candidate will be board certified/board eligible in emergency medicine. Contact us today to discuss this great opportunity further.
- 25,000 annual visits
- 19-bed emergency department
- 24 hours physician coverage
- 12 hours advanced practice clinician coverage
- MedHost EMR documentation system
- Board certified/board eligible ABEM or AOBEM required
- Independent contractor position
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail
Stay a while!
Sweetwater is in Monroe County between Knoxville and Chattanooga. Nestled along the beautiful Appalachian Mountain range, Sweetwater is part of the Cherokee National Forest and offers camping, hiking, biking, fishing, horseback riding, panning for gold, and nature viewing. The forest features Bald River Falls and the Tellico River, where it is not uncommon to see a kayaker or a leisurely fly fisherman. The Cherohala National Scenic Byway goes from this area to western North Carolina and is a very popular route. Fort Loudon State Historic Park has a replica of an 18th century, British fort that once stood near this site.