TeamHealth has an immediate opening available for an experienced psychiatric nurse practitioner to join our team in the north shore area of Boston, Massachusetts. Provide care as part of an integrated care team to adults in skilled nursing facilities. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule with competitive compensation and full benefits. We ask that you have at least 2 years of working experience, and the ability to work independently is required.
- Flexible daily schedule providing a great work/life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth’s national Patient Safety Organization
City of Boston
Feel the history throughout Massachusetts as tourists from all over the nation come to visit the very rock where the Pilgrims landed, visit Plimoth Plantation and Walk the Freedom Trail in downtown Boston. This city alone tells the story of the American Revolution with Old Sturbridge Village, one of the country's oldest and largest living history museums. This is the state capital of Massachusetts, with great sports team such as the Boston Red Sox, as well as the NBA's Boston Celtics. There is so much for everyone to enjoy in the Greater Boston area, including the city's largest park and the Franklin Park Zoo!