TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join an established hospital medicine program at a busy medical center in St. Louis, Missouri. Enjoy a flexible 7 days on, 7 days off schedule without daily in-house, 12-hour shift requirements; no procedures, no night shifts, and a program staffed with nocturnists who work up overnight admissions.
You will care for patients collaboratively with experienced advanced practice clinicians in the program and will embrace a collegial practice environment with access to outstanding specialists, an experienced nursing staff, and supportive hospital administration. This practice offers you the opportunity to care for the full spectrum of cases of low, mid and high acuity patients. We welcome internal medicine or family medicine residency trained physicians to apply and learn more about our new compensation package being offered!
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- Desirable and flexible schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off
- Established hospital medicine program at a busy medical center
- Collaborative practice environment
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- New compensation package offering comprehensive benefits
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
The Gateway City!
Home of the Gateway Arch, St. Louis's most famous attraction memorializes the 19th century explorations of Lewis and Clark and America's westward expansion. St. Louis offers world-class museums, upscale shopping, a well-developed food scene, cultural events and entertainment. Visitors can ride to the top of the arch for grand views of St. Louis and the Missouri River. Cheer on the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium or the St. Louis Blues at the Scott Trade Center. Enjoy live theater at the historic Fabulous Fox or The Muny, the nation's largest outdoor amphitheater dedicated to musical theater. Grab a bite on the Delmar Loop and shop at one of the many specialty boutiques along the way.
Enjoy high-quality living with top-notch amenities and services. 1,000 acres of parkland and accessible playgrounds surround the city in nearby suburbs, providing endless opportunities for outdoor recreation. Relax during a stroll through the serene Missouri Botanical Garden. For family fun, explore the St. Louis Zoo or World Aquarium. The City Museum invites you to its indoor-outdoor discovery playground that will delight children and adults alike. With easy access to major entertainment, an international airport, amusement parks and other attractions, St. Louis is an exciting place to call home.