Provide compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's full-time opportunity for an advanced practice clinician to join our hospitalist services team at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center. We ask that you have a minimum of two years of experience as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to apply. We are not considering new graduates at this time.
- Comprehensive benefits package with health insurance and optional dental and vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Viva Las Vegas!
A city with an increasingly diverse and unique quality of life, Las Vegas continues to evolve with many art festivals and fresh new cultural offerings that appeal to a wide range of tastes. Locals have the opportunity to live, work and play in one of the most fabulous entertainment centers in the world. Over the past several decades, Las Vegas has been the fastest growing metropolitan area in the country, a destination of choice for families seeking to enjoy the desert lifestyle with all the comforts of an oasis. Las Vegas' neighborhoods exude a family environment and the area's many community events cater to both adults and children. While the city is best known as a tourist destination, its residential communities are far removed from the famed Las Vegas Strip. The Clark County School District, fifth largest in the U.S., focuses on providing a challenging curriculum and numerous opportunities for educational growth. Las Vegas' residential construction boom means that buyers have many affordable housing options. In addition to the myriad of entertainment and fine dining options that make Las Vegas the #2 tourist destination in the country, residents enjoy many local arts centers and galleries, shopping and premier golf courses. Less than an hour from Hoover Dam, hiking and water sports are prevalent in the Las Vegas area, and the city offers a variety of recreational activities for everyone. Las Vegas has four seasons, in the best sense. Summers are hot and winters are generally mild; sunny days are recorded 85 percent of the time year-round.