TeamHealth is growing our well-established post-acute care team in northwest Tucson, Arizona. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine, family medicine and geriatric medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. This opportunity is a part-time position, and an active Arizona medical license is required.
Provide inpatient primary care services at post-acute care facilities located in northwest Tucson and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in-house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Located at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains in southern Arizona, Tucson offers the best of both worlds: the progress and innovation of a metropolitan community and the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. A family-oriented community, Tucson Unified and Catalina Foothills School Districts are focused on student achievement. Tucson's rich cultural heritage is evident in many of its local attractions, including museums, galleries and national parks. UNESCO named Tucson the first city of gastronomy, enjoy living in a city with multi-layered food culture! Tucson is a wonderful outdoor playground for enthusiasts of all kinds of sports and recreational activities, including golf, swimming, hiking and mountain biking. Its climate features dry desert air, 360 days of sunshine annually and warm daytime temperatures that turn hot during the summer months.