Further your clinical career as a full-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant with TeamHealth working with the inpatient primary care team in Pike County, Kentucky. We ask that you be licensed in Kentucky and have an interest in working with geriatric patients to apply.
Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive, uncapped compensation
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
The City That Moves Mountains
Nestled on the eastern state border of Kentucky, this town has a charming ambiance that sets the scene in the Appalachian Mountainside. The city has been a center of rapid development in eastern Kentucky since the 1990's. You can explore many historic landmarks and buildings like the 1864 York House and the Old Pike County Courthouse. The city holds many Appalachian cultural festivals throughout the year which consists of art and musical events! In addition, The White Lightning Zip-line is located at the Bob Amos Park for great outdoor adventures with captivating mountain views.