Further your clinical career as a part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant with TeamHealth working with the inpatient primary care team in Lexington, Kentucky. We ask that you be licensed in Kentucky, have wound care experience, and an interest in working with geriatric patients to apply.
Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team, and put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive, uncapped compensation
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
A large city in thoroughbred horse country
In the heart of Kentucky's thoroughbred horse country, Lexington offers a moderate year-round climate with four well-defined seasons. Watch sporting events and theater at the University of Kentucky, or visit the many horse farms, world-class golf courses, and cultural events the city has to offer. Lexington is close to many important Kentucky historical sites, the state capital of Frankfort, and Louisville, one of the state's largest cities and home of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby.