TeamHealth has a part-time opportunity available for a family medicine or internal medicine physician with our post-acute care practice in Utica, New York. Provide inpatient primary care to adults in a skilled nursing facility. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule working up to 3 days per week depending on your interests and availability. Board certification or board eligibility is preferred and post-acute or long-term care experience is a plus!
- Flexible daily schedule
- Primary weeknight call covered by advanced practice clinician call group
- Competitive compensation
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Partnership with AMDA to provide post-acute care specific CME courses
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Utica starts with you!
Just a short drive away from Syracuse and beautiful Adirondack Park, Utica is considered to be the socio-economic hub of Oneida County and offers small-town charm, abundant industry, affordable housing, ample recreational opportunities, and a culturally diverse community. Located in central New York and at the foot of the Adirondack Mountains, Utica offers plenty of outdoor activities for every season. Take a trip to the Utica Zoo or catch an AHL Utica Comets game. During warm months enjoy water sports at Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, or the Finger Lakes. During the cold months, enjoy winter sports like ice skating, snowboarding, ice fishing, hockey and skiing.