Are you looking to take back control of your work/life balance? Are you passionate about patient care? TeamHealth has the perfect opportunity for you. This role will include patient care rounding in skilled nursing facilities located in Vancouver and Camas, Washington.
Enjoy autonomy over your practice and a lucrative salary. There is no primary night call with the support of our in-house call group. When you join TeamHealth, you will gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
New grads are welcome to apply!
Compensation is fee for service (FFS).
- Unmatched flexibility to create your ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in-house call group
- Base salary plus bi-weekly productivity paid above base with no cap on earnings
- 70-day Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), billing and coding training, and onsite support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Flexible paid time off bank
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- CME and educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed EMR supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
The cosmopolitan city of Seattle is well known as the home of Pike Place Market and the Space Needle, and there is much more to this waterfront metropolis. Home to a large tech industry including Microsoft and Amazon, Seattle's residents enjoy all the benefits of big-city living along with the opportunity to experience the beauty of Mother Nature, fueled by its rainy climate. Surrounded by water, mountains and evergreen forests, Seattle is known as one of the fittest cities in the U.S., especially for walkers and bikers, and its location makes it a mecca for all water sports. With its vast selection of activities geared for both children and their parents, Seattle is an excellent place to raise a family. Seattle Public Schools provide a quality education to more than 50,000 students in almost 100 schools across Seattle's neighborhoods. The most popular neighborhoods in Seattle feature high-end single-family homes, and many residents choose to buy in more affordable outlying areas. Seattle has the highest per-capita music and dance attendance in the U.S., with 80 live music clubs and 15 symphony orchestras, not to mention a number of professional theaters and museums. Seattle's climate is oceanic, with cool, wet winters and mild, relatively dry summers.