TeamHealth has a full-time opportunity for a palliative care nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our post-acute care practice in north Seattle area. In this role you will round in skilled nursing facilities located in Issaquah, Edmonds and downtown Seattle.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation and a great work-life balance.
TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career with TeamHealth.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization