Provide compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's full-time opportunity for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our hospitalists services team at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center Outpatient Clinic in Colton, California. We ask that you have a minimum of two years of experience to apply. We are not considering new graduates at this time.
- Comprehensive benefits package with health insurance and optional dental and vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
For 20 years, Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (ARMC) has provided the people of San Bernardino County with high-quality medical services. The facility was built to meet the steadily increasing health needs of the growing population and has 3,500 employees, 400 physicians, and 182 resident physicians. ARMC is Joint Commission Certified and is a Comprehensive Stroke Center. ARMC also received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's 2020 Get With the Guidelines - Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award and qualified for recognition on the Target: Stroke Elite Honor Roll Award and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Award. This award recognizes the facility's commitment to ensuring patients receive quality treatment according to nationally recognized, research-based guidelines based on the latest scientific evidence.
Growing Colton Offers Much to Residents
Colton, California, is a growing city in San Bernardino County and is located in the heart of California's Inland Empire; one of the fastest growing regions in the country that serves as a hub for e-commerce logistics and other businesses. This growth has brought new home developments, communities and award-winning schools. When you call this city home, you have reasonable access to Los Angeles and Palm Springs, yet plenty of local activities to partake in along with more affordable housing. Enjoy living with proximity to the mountains, Big Bear Lake, Lake Arrowhead and Southern California beaches (approximately 90 minutes away). Whether it's culture, music, amusement parks, performing arts, sports, outdoor recreation, world-class restaurants and more, the area has endless opportunities for entertainment, fun and exploration.