TeamHealth is searching for a board certified and licensed physiatrist to join our post-acute care team working full-time in the Bluefield, West Virginia, area. Our physiatrists focus on patient care in inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. Enjoy flexibility with several scheduling options available for this position!
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
TeamHealth clinicians receive administrative and legal support services, networks of communication, educational resources, professional development tools and access to join a community of thousands of world-class clinicians who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of clinical resources and knowledge for our clinicians so you can focus on the medicine you want to practice and providing high-quality care to patients.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS, gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians
Southern charm in the mountains
Bluefield is a small but thriving community in the southern Appalachian Mountains. Its relatively high elevation delivers a moderate summer climate and has earned Bluefield the title of Nature's Air Conditioned City. This active, friendly community offers a great place to live and work. Annual events include the Holiday of Lights, Mountain Festival, Blue-Gray Horse Show, and College Soccer Tournament. Bluefield is also close to ski resorts, white-water rafting, and increasingly popular ATV mountain trails.