Provide compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's full-time opportunity for an acute-care nocturnist nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our hospitalists services team at Corpus Christi Shoreline in Corpus Christi, Texas. We ask that you have a minimum of two years of experience to apply. We are not considering new graduates at this time.
- Comprehensive benefits package with health insurance and optional dental and vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Gulf Coast Gem
The largest city on the Texas coast has retained the charm of a small community despite developing into a regional hub for commerce, tourism, education and health care. Artistic and cultural diversity abound in this south Texas city, which features miles of beautiful beaches and a semi-tropical climate. Corpus Christi's waterfront location facilitates activities like boating, fishing and swimming, and residents also enjoy golfing, hiking, tennis and biking.