Live and work in a world class resort town! TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time System Medical Director to join our Emergency Department team in Benton, Arkansas. This individual will provide director leadership at National Park Medical Center in Hot Springs, Arkansas, and Saline Memorial Hospital in Benton, Arkansas.
- Director stipend
- Relocation incentives
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Flexible schedule
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
Saline Memorial Hospital
Saline Memorial Hospital is a 177-bed facility that provides quality healthcare to Saline County. The hospital's main campus encompasses approximately 400,000 square feet of inpatient and outpatient treatment areas. Services range from cardiology, neurology, pediatrics, orthopedics, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, psychiatry, wound care, bariatric surgery, sleep medicine, women's services, hospice, home health, breast imaging, emergency services, diagnostic imaging, rehabilitation services and more.
Rich in beauty and history
Located halfway between Little Rock and Hot Springs along I-30, Benton's central location and charming environment makes a perfect home. The picturesque Benton town square is the focal point of the community. Discover and learn about local history at the Gann Museum of Saline County, housed in the only known structure in the world constructed of bauxite. The Royal Theatre, now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, hosts live theatrical productions. Residents can search for treasures with several antique malls on both sides of the interstate. The Saline River and Lake Sunset has excellent fishing, scenery and backcountry floating for the outdoors enthusiast. There are several community parks and recreation centers with many activities for family-friendly fun.