Deliver compassionate patient care as a part-time psychiatric nurse practitioner on TeamHealth's Behavioral Health team in the Wilmington, North Carolina, area. We ask that you be a board certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner to apply.
Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
- Part-time, 3 day per week schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in-step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Gateway to North Carolina's most beautiful beaches!
Located near the southern tip of North Carolina's coast, Wilmington is a large city known as the gateway to beaches like Wrightsville Beach and Bald Head Island. The downtown features a quaint historic district and a river walk lined with restaurants, boutiques, art galleries and more. When you aren't relaxing beach-side, explore some of Wilmington's most exciting attractions including the North Carolina Aquarium, Airlie Gardens, Bellamy Mansion Museum or the USS North Carolina, a WWII battleship and museum. Wilmington blends southern hospitality with a coastal feel creating a relaxing atmosphere to call home.