Excellent physician practice opportunity available in the North Country area of New York with TeamHealth's growing post-acute care practice! Provide inpatient primary care to adults in skilled nursing facilities. Rewarding opportunity to provide quality care and lead the practice growth in this area of New York! Ideal for any physician seeking leadership opportunities and practice autonomy with full administrative support. This position requires board certification or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine or geriatrics. Post-acute or long-term care experience is a plus!
- Flexible daily schedule
- Primary weeknight call covered by APC call group
- Competitive compensation
- Gherimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Partnership with AMDA to provide post-acute care specific CME courses
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Scenic community near Lake Champlain and Montreal!
Located along Lake Champlain, near the border of Vermont, Elizabethtown is a historic, scenic community with much to offer. Always dreamed of a lakeside home? Lake Champlain, known as the Adirondacks' Great Lake is 125 miles long with ample opportunities for boating, swimming and relaxing or enjoying a meal lakeside. During the winter, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and more are all readily accessible. With farmer's markets, a vibrant arts community, ample outdoor activities and more, Elizabethtown is an excellent place to live. Add to these perks easy access to nearby cities like Plattsburg and Burlington, plus get a head start on your international travel by making the quick hour and a half drive to Montreal!