TeamHealth has an excellent physician practice opportunity available in the North Country area with the growing post-acute care practice in New York! Provide inpatient primary care to adults in skilled nursing facilities in Elizabethtown and/or Lake Placid. In this position you may work part-time, as few as one day per week, or full-time up to 5 days per week depending on your availability and needs. We ask that you be board certification or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine or geriatrics. Post-acute or long-term care experience is a plus!
- Flexible daily schedule
- Primary weeknight call covered by APC call group
- Competitive compensation
- Gherimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Partnership with AMDA to provide post-acute care specific CME courses
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Scenic community near Lake Champlain and Montreal!
Located along Lake Champlain, near the border of Vermont, Elizabethtown is a historic, scenic community with much to offer. Always dreamed of a lakeside home? Lake Champlain, known as the Adirondacks' Great Lake is 125 miles long with ample opportunities for boating, swimming and relaxing or enjoying a meal lakeside. During the winter, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and more are all readily accessible. With farmer's markets, a vibrant arts community, ample outdoor activities and more, Elizabethtown is an excellent place to live. Add to these perks easy access to nearby cities like Plattsburg and Burlington, plus get a head start on your international travel by making the quick hour and a half drive to Montreal!