TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified/board eligible internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians for our New Jersey programs with opportunities in Old Bridge, Perth Amboy, and Red Bank, New Jersey. Practicing physicians are being considered at this time.
In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospitalist medicine, emergency medicine and specialty medicine. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Please contact if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained providers
- Block schedule, days
- Strong base salary with wRVU and quality based quarterly bonuses
- Average of 18 patients/day
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid professional liability insurance (with tail), health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability, 401K, SERP, and concierge service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth’s 19,000 practicing clinicians across the US.
Old Bridge, New Jersey
A 2005 and 2007 contender for Money magazine's title of one of the best places to live in the U.S., Old Bridge Township is a bedroom suburb of New York City and is located about 25 miles from Manhattan across Raritan Bay from Staten Island. Enjoy the outdoors at one of Old Bridge's several beautiful parks and gardens. Old Bridge Township is home to the state's premier and most famous motor sports park, the Old Bridge Township Raceway Park. The raceway hosts a variety of both motor sports and non-motor sport events during the season from late February through late November. The 2010 Census counted the township's population at 65,375.