Deliver compassionate patient care as a part-time psychiatric nurse practitioner or physician assistant on TeamHealth's Behavioral Health team in the Columbia, South Carolina, area. We ask that you be a board certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner to apply.
Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Flexible weekday schedule, 2 to 3 days per week
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to free professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
Columbia, South Carolina
Columbia, the capital of South Carolina, is a city rich with history. There are numerous things for the entire family to see and do throughout the Riverbanks Region. Visit important places in history and antebellum homes, enjoy the arts, play or watch sports, attend festivals, or participate in outdoor activities. And don't forget the Riverbanks Zoo. Columbia is one of the nation's Top 30 most livable cities according to The Partnership for Livable Communities. An easy drive to either the Atlantic coast or the mountains and half way between New York and Miami, Columbia is known for its beautiful climate and famous for its friendliness.