TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our post-acute care team in Fayetteville, North Carolina, and the surrounding areas. We ask that you have a minimum of one year of practice experience and an interest in geriatrics to apply.
Deliver primary care as a part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care team. TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love.
- Part-time schedule, 3 days per week
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Practice at the top of your license, enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
Live, work, and play
Onslow County consists of 30 miles of breathtaking beaches which have been acclaimed as some of the best, waters teeming with an abundance of marine life, forests filled with sporting wildlife, and farmland rich with harvests. Coastal activities also offer much in the way of unique shopping and family entertainment. Rich in history and patriotic spirit and beautiful coastlines, Jacksonville is the ideal place to live among memorials, beaches, waterfront parks, new homes, malls and shopping centers, fine dining, and many festivals and cultural happenings that everyone in the family will enjoy. Southeastern North Carolina is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing areas of the country. The climate is mild, and so is the cost of living. With quiet, family oriented communities that emphasize natural beauty, why live anyplace else?