TeamHealth is seeking an emergency medicine physician with the flexibility to work a full-time schedule with our team at Community Hospital - Munster in Munster, Indiana. This is an employee position with a competitive hourly rate.
TeamHealth's large clinician network, paired with your clinical skills, means your perfect career is closer than you think! When you join TeamHealth, you join a family of more than 16,000 clinicians who work together to improve healthcare in communities nationwide. We believe that doing the right thing leads to better outcomes for patients, clinicians, partners and the communities we serve.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Employee status
- Competitive hourly rate
- Health benefits
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Sign-on bonus available
Located just 30 miles south of Chicago, Munster sits on the Illinois and Indiana border near Lake Michigan. Munster takes pride in its public and private education system with local schools garnering awards at national and state levels. Participate in local activities that include shopping local farmers markets, learning new hobbies through community classes, or cheer on local sporting events. Enjoy the outdoors at Centennial Park. Munster offers the small-town charm while providing convenient access to a large metropolitan city within minutes.