TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Hocking Valley Community Hospital in Logan, Ohio. Hocking Valley Community Hospital emergency department experiences an annual ED patient volume of 8,000 patients with an admission rate of 5%.
- Competitive compensation
- Family-friendly community with lots of outdoor activities
- Online scheduling
- Membership in TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Hocking Valley Community Hospital
Hocking Valley Community Hospital is a critical access hospital along with geriatric psychiatry, emergency department, urgent care, and a wide variety of clinical, specialty, and outpatient services. In existence since 1906, Hocking Valley has been a community non-profit hospital since 1949.
Logan, Ohio is located along the Hocking River in Hocking County. The town is less than 50 miles from the city of Columbus. Cincinnati and Cleveland are about two hours and thirty minutes away. Logan provides a sought-after balance of both small-town charm and big-city convenience. The community has restaurants, shops, bed and breakfasts, hotels, as well as easy access to the big cities only a few hours away. The area features affordable and safe neighborhoods and a variety of recreational activities, which includes the scenic Hocking Hills. The friendly citizens and beautiful sites the area has to offer are just a few of the reasons that Logan is an excellent place to call home.