Advance your career providing safe, high-quality care as a Medical Director and part-time physician with TeamHealth's post-acute care team in the Dayton, Ohio, area. Candidates must be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine.
Join TeamHealth and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. We support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive, uncapped compensation
- Association with the leading physician practice in the country
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program or referral program
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
The Birthplace of Aviation
Live and work at a charming and affordable Midwestern destination packed with big-city experiences, amenities, attractions, shopping and more. Dayton is rich in talent and history, emerging today as a global technology hub. From Broadway shows to world-class museums and organizations, you will find plenty of opportunities to enjoy all that Dayton's arts and culture has to offer. As the Birthplace of Aviation, Dayton is the home to the Wright Brothers National Museum, the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force and the annual Vectren Dayton Air Show. Discover natural beauty in local gardens full of color, or explore parks where you can kayak, cycle, fish and more.