TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for part-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners to join our team in nursing home facilities in multiple facilities around New York City in the Bronx, New York. We ask that you be a board certified PMHNP and have a desire to work with a geriatric patient population. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Some benefits of this position include flexible schedule, permanent and PRN positions available, fee for service or base salary plus bonus compensation plans available, and the backing of one of the nation's leading provider in facilities based medicine.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Benefits available
- Permanent and PRN positions available
- Multiple compensation plans to fit your needs
- Multiple facilities available to accommodate your location
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license and enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
The Big Apple
The most populous city in the U.S. is spread out among boroughs that offer great choice with respect to lifestyle and quality of life. Manhattan features towering skyscrapers and the neon lights of Broadway, while the Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens offer more residential, but equally interesting, urban environments. This culture mecca offers countless arts options from Broadway shows and world-famous museums to acclaimed symphonies, ballet companies, art galleries, and much more. Available recreation opportunities include activities in its many parks to enjoying public beaches and swimming pools. Residents and visitors alike enjoy a typically pleasant, four seasons climate.