Deliver compassionate patient care as a wound care physician on TeamHealth's post-acute care team in the North Dallas, TX area. This position offers a signing bonus!
Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care, wound care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you.
TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, as well as the potential to advance your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed PTO
- Unmatched flexibility
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well developed infrastructure with extensive back office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care, wound care, and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for clinicians.
Close to Dallas
Plano is a desirable suburb in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, located just twenty miles northeast of downtown Dallas. Many corporate headquarters make their home in Plano and serve as economic drivers of this diverse mid-sized city. Residents enjoy a wide variety of parks and recreation spaces as well as performing arts venues and a historic Downtown district.