TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Medical Director to join our Emergency Department team at Saline Memorial Hospital in Benton, AR.
This ED has an annual patient volume of 26,000 with 35 hours of physician daily coverage, as well as 12 hours of APC coverage.
- Support of a nationwide network of world-class clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Rich in beauty and history
Located halfway between Little Rock and Hot Springs along I-30, Benton's central location and charming environment makes a perfect home. The picturesque Benton town square is the focal point of the community. Discover and learn about local history at the Gann Museum of Saline County, housed in the only known structure in the world constructed of bauxite. The Royal Theatre, now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, hosts live theatrical productions. Residents can search for treasures with several antique malls on both sides of the interstate. The Saline River and Lake Sunset has excellent fishing, scenery and backcountry floating for the outdoors enthusiast. There are several community parks and recreation centers with many activities for family-friendly fun.