TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time System Medical Director to join our Emergency Department team and will provider Director leadership at National Park Medical Center in Hot Springs, Arkansas and Saline Memorial Hospital in Benton, Arkansas.
The National Park Medical Center Medical Center ED has an annual patient volume of 19,500 with 24 hours of physician daily coverage, as well as 12 hours of APC coverage.
This Saline Memorial Hospital ED has an annual patient volume of 26,000 with 35 hours of physician daily coverage, as well as 12 hours of APC coverage.
TeamHealth cultivates leaders to guide their teams toward goals like client retention and patient satisfaction, as well as the ultimate goal – high-quality patient care.
As a TeamHealth leader you’ll be able to advocate for patients, peers and nursing colleagues thereby increasing job satisfaction and fostering a strong culture of collaboration and connection. We pave the way for you to further your abilities as make a positive impact by influencing processes that improve efficiency and outcomes for patient care teams, ultimately benefiting the community and allowing it to thrive.
TeamHealth physician leaders gain access to leadership development programs, mentorship opportunities, educational resources, administrative and legal support services and a powerful national network of thousands of professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of innovative clinical tools dedicated to helping you lead your team, so you can provide the best possible patient care.
- Support of a nationwide network of world-class clinicias
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to leadership development programs such as LEADership Fundamentals, LEAD (Leadership Education and Development), CDA (Coach Development Academy), the Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
Nestled in the scenic Ouachita Mountains and surrounded by beautiful lakes and forests, Hot Springs has a spectacular natural beauty that is the perfect backdrop for this vibrant city. More than 1,000 miles of shoreline provide awesome opportunities for boating, waterskiing, fishing, and other water sports. You can take in the excitement of thoroughbred horse racing at Oaklawn Park or spend a long afternoon with your best friends playing one of the nine championship golf courses in Hot Springs. Historic Boathouse Row offers a magical setting for dining and shopping, while Garvan Woodland Botanical Gardens features waterfall cascades, scenic bridges, and hundreds of thousands of plants. Within the downtown historic district are numerous spas, art galleries, and antique and gift shops.