Join our congenial care team of physicians and CRNAs in the Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System, providing personalized care for over 40,500 patients annually in a two-hospital, 716-bed system. NCH's outstanding reputation is confirmed by The Joint Commission in its award of accreditation to both NCH Hospitals. Join us and come live and work where visitors from across the country and overseas dream to spend their vacation!
• Variety of cases including general, ortho, major vascular, neuro, endo and OB. Comfort with community pediatric cases (ages 2+) a plus.
• Must be Board Certified or Eligible (New grads welcome)
• Annual bonus in addition to base compensation
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Paid Professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Relocation assistance
Get out and enjoy the Sunshine State
With over 300 days of sunshine per year, Naples is a popular, sophisticated and charming beach destination on the Gulf of Mexico. Located on Florida's Paradise Coast, Naples provides rich amenities while retaining an exclusive and intimate small-town feel. It boasts an abundance of fine dining and many world-class hotels and resorts along miles of white sand beaches. Locals and visitors alike enjoy shopping for antiques, home furnishings, clothes and jewelry. Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South are the focal points for Naples shopping in the historic downtown area, with numerous art galleries, chic clothing boutiques and home decor shops. Sports enthusiasts spend their days pursuing many favorite activities - including boating and all kinds of water sports, diving, golf, tennis, hiking, biking, deep sea- and back-water fishing. Naples also offers easy access to secluded islands and the wilderness of the Everglades. Naples is a short drive to Fort Myers with its Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) -only about 35 miles North. Fort Lauderdale (and international Airport FLL) is only a 90 minute drive, and Miami (and international airport MIA) is about two hours away by car.