Rome Memorial Hospital is seeking a part time EM Physician. This opportunity offers flexible scheduling for this 18 ED Bed site, with medium to high acuity. This facility has 211 total beds with 20% Pediatrics. Current shifts are 12 hour schedules from 7:00 - 7:00.
Candidates must be board eligible or certified in Emergency Medicine. New graduates welcome to apply.
- Independent contractor model
- Excellent work/life balance with flexible scheduling
- Competitive compensation
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
More than a century of non-profit care
Serving the community for more than 130 years, Rome Memorial Hospital is a non-profit acute care facility with 130 licensed acute care beds, 18 ED beds and an 80-bed skilled nursing facility. This facility provides a wide range of care services to the community including general medical and surgical care, pediatric care, intensive care, obstetric, long-term care, sub-acute rehabilitation, and senior behavioral healthcare, as well as a full array of outpatient services. All of these services are backed by the facility's commitment to delivering high quality care using evidence-based practices and the latest in medical technology. Rome Memorial Hospital is an affiliate of St. Joseph's Health, a non-profit regional health care system based in Syracuse, New York, focused on advancing and expanding the range of healthcare services provided at their facilities.
The City of American History
Rome is in Oneida County of upstate New York and has a population of about 32,850. Rome is one of two principal cities in the Utica/Rome Metropolitan Statistical Area in the south-central part of the county. Known as the City of American History, Rome is in the heart of the Leatherstocking Region made famous by James Fenimore Cooper's "Leatherstocking Tales."