TeamHealth is growing our well-established post-acute care presence in East Valley Phoenix, Arizona. We are actively interviewing board certified internal medicine, family medicine and geriatric medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today.
Provide inpatient primary care services at skilled nursing facilities located in Mesa, Gilbert and Chandler areas and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups. This is a part-time position with no primary night call with the support of our in-house call group. An active Arizona medical license is required.
TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Business strength and stability through
alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
A modern-day desert suburban retreat
Located in the southeast valley of the Phoenix metropolitan area, Mesa is one of the nation's most rapidly growing cities. Year-round sunshine allows enjoyment of Mesa's numerous parks, horseback riding, hiking, boating, area professional sports teams, and much more.