Deliver compassionate patient care as a part-time or full-time family medicine or internal medicine physician making a positive difference with TeamHealth's inpatient primary care team in Corpus Christi, Texas. Enjoy a sign-on bonus, relocation incentives, a highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses!
We ask that candidates be board certified or board eligible in family medicine, internal medicine or geriatrics.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you! We offer you a fully customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off (PTO)
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary plus uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500+ primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Gulf Coast Gem
The largest city on the Texas coast has retained the charm of a small community despite developing into a regional hub for commerce, tourism, education and health care. Artistic and cultural diversity abound in this south Texas city, which features miles of beautiful beaches and a semi-tropical climate. Corpus Christi's waterfront location facilitates activities like boating, fishing and swimming, and residents also enjoy golfing, hiking, tennis and biking.