Join TeamHealth's growing post-acute care team in the Corpus Christi, Texas area. This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality compassionate care to adults in skilled nursing facilities and assisted living centers in Corpus Christi.
TeamHealth currently offers Post-Acute services to 20+ facilities in and around Corpus Christi.
We offer both Part-Time and Full-Time positions. Leadership and growth opportunities are available as well.
We ask that you be board certified in internal medicine or geriatrics. Previous post-acute experience is a plus, but it is not required.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available for FT
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed paid time off (PTO)
- Unmatched flexibility
- Highly competitive base salary plus uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90-day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500+ primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Gulf Coast Gem
The largest city on the Texas coast has retained the charm of a small community despite developing into a regional hub for commerce, tourism, education and health care. Artistic and cultural diversity abound in this south Texas city, which features miles of beautiful beaches and a semi-tropical climate. Corpus Christi's waterfront location facilitates activities like boating, fishing and swimming, and residents also enjoy golfing, hiking, tennis and biking.