Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time or part-time family medicine or internal medicine physician with TeamHealth's post-acute team in the North Dallas, TX area. Enjoy a substantial signing bonus, relocation incentives and monthly uncapped bonuses!
TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide.
But most importantly, it's built around you. Our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed PTO
- Unmatched flexibility
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with gEHRImed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
- Comprehensive benefits package
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Close to Dallas
Plano is a desirable suburb in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, located just twenty miles northeast of downtown Dallas. Many corporate headquarters make their home in Plano and serve as economic drivers of this diverse mid-sized city. Residents enjoy a wide variety of parks and recreation spaces as well as performing arts venues and a historic Downtown district.