TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our dynamic Emergency Department team at Putnam Hospital Center in Carmel, New York. This is an acute care facility, treating over 27,000 patient annually in the ED. Physician assistants and nurse practitioners enjoy flexible scheduling with no overnight shifts. Prior emergency medicine experience is required.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in emergency medicine.
- Great work-life balance with generous paid time off
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K with company match, an employee assistance program and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Learning
- Support from a nationwide network of world-class clinicians
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with one of the largest integrated care providers in the country
Established in 1793, Carmel, New York, encompasses a wealth of history and natural beauty. The town includes three hamlets: Carmel, Mahopac, and Mahopac Falls. Part of the Hudson Valley Region, the town has many beautiful parks and lakes, including Sycamore Park and Chamber Park, which are located near the shores of Lake Mahopac. There is also the North County Trailway that sits on part of Old Put railroad. Carmel has several registered historical sites such as the Gilead Cemetery, the Old Red Mills Historic Park, the Putnam County Courthouse, and the Red Memorial Library.