TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a board-certified OB/GYN physician to join our established team at Penn Medicine's Princeton Medical Center in Plainsboro, New Jersey. We are seeking board certified OB/GYN physicians who provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills and are proficient in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty. An active New Jersey license is a plus!
As an industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services, TeamHealth offers flexible scheduling with an excellent work/life balance. Full-time hospitalists work 7 to 8, 24-hour in-house shifts per month with no on-call responsibilities!
This clinician should be willing to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth’s Patient Safety Organization, must be insurable for malpractice insurance and have the confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services!
- • Flexible scheduling for an excellent work/life balance
• Employee model with benefits package
• Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee
• Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
• Access professional development tools, education resources and CME credits through TeamHealth's online community
• Enrollment in TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization
• Access to TeamHealth's wellness program
State-of-the-art medical care
Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center is a leading academic teaching hospital. The facility has been ranked among the top 10 hospitals in New Jersey!
Plainsboro Township is a highly desirable community that has successfully balanced economic growth and open space preservation. Home to renowned corporations and award-winning schools, Plainsboro residents enjoy an exceptional quality of life. Recognized by New Jersey Monthly magazine as one of the top ten "Best Places to Live" in New Jersey, Plainsboro is one of new Jersey's premier suburban communities.