TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatric trained physician to join our team in Asheville, North Carolina. There is no primary night call—call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians.
Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
Gardens, waterfalls, and more!
Asheville is a city in western North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains. It's known for a vibrant arts scene and historic architecture, including the dome-topped Basilica of Saint Lawrence. The Downtown Art District is filled with galleries and museums to explore. Asheville has many hiking trails and Pisgah National Park to view many of the city's waterfalls and landscape.