As a TeamHealth psychologist, your ability to enable each individual to function at the highest possible level of social and emotional wellness is an essential part of providing compassionate care in a post-acute care environment.
Your primary responsibilities will include assessments and psychotherapy for adult and geriatric patients in a large skilled nursing and assisted living facilities for both short-term rehab and long-term care. The most prevalent conditions treated include depression, anxiety, and adjustment disorders.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth Post-Acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Lumberton, North Carolina
Lumberton, North Carolina, is a beautiful family-friendly community that is rich in history. Nestled along the banks of the Lumber River, downtown Lumberton is fortunate in having a National Register Commercial Historic District consisting of approximately 89 commercial structures dating from 1840-1941. The Lumber River has a long history of economic significance for the towns that are located along its banks. Explore the great outdoors at Luther Britt Park or visit the Exploration Statin or Robeson Planetarium and Science Center for family fun!