TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency medicine team at Mercy Tiffin Hospital in Tiffin, Ohio. Mercy Tiffin Hospital boasts a beautiful emergency department (ED) and experiences an annual ED patient volume of 19,500 patients with an admission rate of 6%. Clinicians chart with EPIC at this facility.
- Independent contractor status
- Strong hourly rate
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program with services assisting from childcare, financial planning, burnout and more
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
The city of Tiffin is proud of its heritage and that makes it one of the best communities in which to live, work, play, and stay. Home to Heidelberg and Tiffin Universities, Tiffin has been designated as a Tree City by The National Arbor Day Foundation. Tiffin's 13 city parks are home to over 60 various facilities that include ball fields, picnic areas and shelters, a historic barn, basketball courts, tennis courts, 18-hole disc golf course, a little league football field, volleyball courts, a roller hockey court, a skate park, playgrounds, an outdoor stage, walking paths, soccer fields, and a swimming pool. There is something for everyone to enjoy!