Advance your career as a full-time licensed PMHNP on our behavioral health team in the Fredericksburg, Virginia, area. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice.
Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with productivity
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Home to the second-largest mall on the East Coast with many local public parks. Many Fredericksburg residents commute to work by car, bus, and rail to the Washington, D.C. area. The Fredericksburg Historic District contains sites from the American Civil War and many other Virginia landmarks. Located near the Rappahannock River, enjoy tourist attractions including the battlefield park, the downtown visitor center, events, museums and many other historic sites.