TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our inpatient primary care team in Colville, Washington. The ideal candidate will have post-acute care experience in a skilled-nursing or long-term care setting. An active Washington medical license is required.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team.
TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice. Enjoy living in a great location, practicing in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities based medicine and largest network of post acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
Outdoor lover's retreat near Spokane
A small community located north of Spokane, Colville is a nature lover's ideal retreat. The Colville National Forest is a 1.1 million acre featuring rolling hills and mountains formed long ago by glacier. Visitors can explore the area's hiking trails, swimming and boating on Lake Gilette or hit the slopes for skiing and snowboarding! Other exciting outdoor opportunities include several nearby wilderness and wildlife areas. When you aren't enjoying the great outdoors, visit the local drive-in theater or the many antique and collectible shops. Plus, Spokane is just a short drive away!