Provide compassionate patient care as a full-time psychiatric nurse practitioner making a difference with TeamHealth's behavioral health team in Chicago, IL. Candidates should be PMHNP certified or have documented psychiatric nurse practitioner experience and should be comfortable working with geriatric patients. Skilled nursing facility or assisted living facility experience is preferred but not required.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals.
TeamHealth behavioral health is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country. Our experience across a broad variety of care settings and service lines fosters a strong culture of collaboration and connection.
TeamHealth’s national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care for more than 40 years. As part of our nationwide team of world-class clinicians, you will grow with professional development tools, educational resources and access to our powerful network of clinical professionals who share and shape best practices.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you have an interest in joining TeamHealth behavioral health, please contact us today.
- Customize your work schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support from behavioral health clinicians and a local leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Why TeamHealth's post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
The Windy City!
Located on the shores of Lake Michigan in the heart of the Midwest, Chicago is home to several sports teams, an internationally renowned symphony orchestra, spectacular live theater, celebrated architecture, thousands of restaurants, and world-class museums and shops. With its deep layers of history and culture, there are numerous top-notch museums and scores of institutions of higher learning. The city is alive with wondrous theater, film, dance, and parades. The Chicago Cultural Center is the first free municipal cultural center in the U.S. And then there are the observation decks of the Hancock Building or the Sears Tower, as well as the exciting activities offered at Navy Pier and Odyssey Fun World.