TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity available for an emergency medicine physician assistant or nurse practitioner to join our team at Vaughan Regional Medical Center. We are seeking a clinician with a minimum of one year of experience as an advanced practitioner with experience in the ED or urgent care.
- Great work-life balance with paid time off
- Excellent health benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Vaughan Regional Medical Center
Vaughan Regional Medical Center is a sole community provider hospital located in historic Selma, Alabama. The 175-bed Joint Commission-accredited facility employs more than 600 people.
Selma is a city in and the county seat of Dallas County, Alabama, located on the banks of the Alabama River. The population was 20,756 according to the 2010 census. The city is best known for its role in the 1965 Selma Voting Rights Movement and the Selma to Montgomery marches, three civil rights marches that began in the city. Riverfront Market Day is where Selma's blend of history comes alive with the sights, sounds and aromas of the Deep South. Together with ArtsRevive, the Selma-Dallas County Historic Preservation Society invited quality vendors, artisans and craftsmen to market their wares. The City of Selma is committed to the revitalization of its downtown district. It is the goal of the Department of Planning and Development to present to the City of Selma a newly constructed Riverfront Walking and Bicycle Trail which will run along the Alabama River.