EMC of TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join our team at Hunt Regional Medical Center at Quinlan located in a rural community 43-miles outside of Dallas, Texas. Quinlan is a great small-town community that is perfect for families and for putting down roots. The ideal location for raising a family as it is away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we’ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Independent contractor status
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family friendly area
- EMR-Electronic T-System
- Rapid admission process to main Greenville hospital
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Hunt Regional Medical Center at Quinlan
Hunt Regional Medical Center at Quinlan is a Level IV Trauma facility that sees approximately 16,000 patients per year. It has a 10-bed emergency department and with 24-hours of physician coverage a day.
The shifts are 12-hours. BC/BE EM, IM, FP or eligible PGY-3 EM residents.
The community of Quinlan was established in 1892 as a depot stop along the Texas Central Railroad. The new community took its name from George Austin Quinlan, vice president and general manager of the Houston and Texas Central Railway. By 1925 Quinlan had established itself as a retail trade center for southern Hunt, northern Kaufman, and Van Zandt counties. Today, Quinlan is very developed for a community of its size.
If you like fishing, boating or living on the lake – Lake Tawakoni is just 15 minutes from Quinlan.