TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a psychiatric nurse practitioner to join our Behavioral Health team working part-time in the Bronx, New York. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible. Geriatric experience is preferred, but not required.
Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance, and more
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a large, stable practice
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with the leading healthcare practice in the country
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
Home of Yankee Stadium
The Bronx is a New York City borough just north of Manhattan most famously known as the home of Yankee Stadium. This culture mecca offers countless arts options from Broadway shows and world-famous museums to acclaimed symphonies, ballet companies, art galleries, and much more. Available recreation opportunities include activities in the cities many parks and public beaches. With New York City's many trains, light rails, subway systems and more, you can arrive in central Manhattan from the Bronx in no time!