TeamHealth has a full-time opportunity for a hospitalist to join our inpatient rehabilitation team in Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. Gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals.
Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. Board certified family medicine or internal medicine physicians with an active license in Pennsylvania are preferred for this position.
TeamHealth's post-acute care delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
City of Brotherly Love
Philadelphia, the cradle of American independence, is a place of great beginnings. In addition to being the founding city for the United States Marine Corps, Philadelphia is the first location of many national institutions, including the first medical school, bank, fire engine, secular university, art school and museum, zoo, and public library. The City of Brotherly Love has never lost its unique civic identity. All major professional sports are represented by the city and fanatically supported by Philadelphians. It is home to world-class universities, museums, theater, cuisine, and distinct neighborhoods. In Philadelphia, the world is truly at your doorstep.