Further your career in emergency medicine with TeamHealth. Provide safe, high-quality patient care as a highly skilled and experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner working full-time at Saline Memorial Hospital's emergency department (ED). Candidates must have 2+ years of emergency medicine experience with ATLS certification required.
- Malpractice insurance with tail
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Rich in beauty and history
Located halfway between Little Rock and Hot Springs along I-30, Benton's central location and charming environment makes a perfect home. The picturesque Benton town square is the focal point of the community. Discover and learn about local history at the Gann Museum of Saline County, housed in the only known structure in the world constructed of bauxite. The Royal Theatre, now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, hosts live theatrical productions. Residents can search for treasures with several antique malls on both sides of the interstate. The Saline River and Lake Sunset has excellent fishing, scenery and backcountry floating for the outdoors enthusiast. There are several community parks and recreation centers with many activities for family-friendly fun.