Provide compassionate patient care as a part-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner making a difference with TeamHealth's behavioral health team in Paducah, Kentucky. Candidates should be PMHNP certified or have Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner experience and comfortable working with geriatric patients. Skilled nursing facility or assisted living facility experience is preferred, but not required.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals.
TeamHealth Behavioral Health is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country. Our experience across a broad variety of care settings and service lines fosters a strong culture of collaboration and connection.
TeamHealth’s national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care for more than 40 years. As part of our nationwide team of world-class clinicians, you will grow with professional development tools, educational resources and access to our powerful network of clinical professionals who share and shape best practices.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you have an interest in joining TeamHealth behavioral health, please contact us today.
- Customize your work schedule to create your ideal work/life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support from behavioral health clinicians and a local leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
Why TeamHealth's post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Make our home yours!
Paducah serves as the micropolitan hub for more than 60,000 residents of western Kentucky. It is the largest city in the region located on the confluence of the Tennessee and Ohio Rivers. This revitalized city offers daytime charm with the tree-lined brick streets of the Historic Downtown that transforms to a vibrant nightlife scene with live music and engaging events such as theatre, visual art, and the Paducah Symphony Orchestra. This area boasts two large recreational lakes, numerous golf courses, an abundance of shopping and more. Blending a rich history with outstanding schools and neighborhoods, Paducah is an excellent place to call home!